Friday, February 6, 2009

To my husband

Dear baby,

I was reading thru this blog and I felt sad and grateful at the same time.

I felt sad that I was so confused and lonely during our adjustment times to a blended family situation. This blog reminded me of how far God has carried us along and how much He's changed our circumstances.

I felt grateful to God for being faithful to us, keeping our family together, and giving us the right people to help us when we needed them. I thank God for changing our hearts and protecting our marriage.

I am grateful to you for loving me. You stood by me as I was going thru a very confusing phase in my life. It must have been hard for you to understand me, but I know that you love me, and that's why you faithfully went thru the experience with me. You never gave up on me. Thank you so much baby. I love you.

Today, we've come a long way -- with God's mercy and the love of the people around us. We are about to have a child of our own and I love him so much. I can't wait to hold him. We've also worked out our dynamics in the family. Alyssa seems happy to be with us and I am happy to have her in our family. She is a precious girl and I know why you love her so much.

God has blessed us financially. Even though I don't have a job right now, we have everything we need and more. The child support we give every month doesn't hurt us at all. God has given us even more than we can imagine.

I appreciate you working hard for us baby. Thank God for you and your big, big heart. You are one of a kind and there's no one else in this world I'd rather be with.

I love you and have a great day! You're always in my prayers.

Love your wife,
Ingrid

P.S. Click on the link to my blog if you want to see what I wrote before.

No comments: